Smarter Gaming with Suntheanine®
Stay in the Zone
Improves focus, attention, reaction time and mental clarity*
Achieve Power, Control and Accuracy*
"A boost to reaction time and accuracy*"
"A cognitive boost without the crash*"
"Goodbye to jittery trigger fingers*"
Hacking the Human Brain
Suntheanine also decreases Beta wave formation.* Beta waves naturally increase when you drink coffee or some energy drinks. Too many beta waves may lead to stress and over-excitement, which may make concentration and focus difficult.
Suntheanine’s Effect on Brain Waves
Alpha Brain Waves
Alert, relaxed state
Beta Brain Waves
AMPED UP, TUNED IN
Gamers worldwide rely on the complementary effects of L-theanine and caffeine. This “must-have” combination works synergistically to provide smooth, balanced energy and focus. Caffeine acts as a powerful stimulant, boosting energy and exciting brain activity. Suntheanine balances out the activating effects, fueling a calmer, more controlled and accurate performance.* It also reduces caffeine’s negative effects such as jitters, dizziness or nausea.
Research has shown a 1:2 ratio of caffeine to Suntheanine may improve cognitive performance and mood.*
A Natural Upgrade
L-theanine is an amino acid naturally occurring in green tea. For centuries, it’s been revered for its ability to boost brain function and promote a relaxed, yet alert state.
Suntheanine is not an extract of green tea but rather is produced via a patented process that mimics the natural creation in green tea leaves, resulting in a 100% pure L-isomer-theanine. It’s clean, reliable and clinically proven. Suntheanine is protected by over 40 U.S. and international patents for its various physiological benefits and L-isomer-specific production processes.
A SELECTION OF SUNTHEANINE RESEARCH
- Journal of Functional Foods – Effects of L-theanine on attention and reaction time response.
- Nutr.Neurosci – The combined effects of L-theanine and caffeine on cognitive performance and mood
- Neuropharmacology – Assessing the effects of caffeine and theanine on the maintenance of vigilance during a sustained attention task
- Biol Psychol – The effects of L-theanine, caffeine and their combination on cognition and mood
- Appetite London – Combined effects of L-theanine and caffeine on cognition and mood
- International Symposium on Food, Nutrition and Health – Effect of changes of muscle tension and brain alpha wave activity induced by functional beverage on golf performance
- Additional research